GDPR Information Request
If you are a resident of the European Union, you may request a copy of the information we have stored regarding your interactions and transactions on this site. The following process has been implemented to insure that as part of this request, your personal information is revealed only to you.
- Create an ID Confirmation photo. To do this you will need to take a selfie of yourself holding your photo ID as well as a piece of paper with the name of this site and your signature written on it, or have someone take such a photo of you.
- Valid photo IDs are government issued identification with both a picture of you and your mailing address and can include documents such as a passport or a driver’s license. We will need to be able to read the mailing address in the photo ID because that is where we will mail your information.
- The piece of paper must include the name of this website and your signature:
- You can pose for the confirmation photo in the following manner:
- Include this photo in an email to our customer service, which you can access from the Customer Service link at the bottom of this page.
- Our customer service will review the information in your confirmation photo and within a few days respond to your email indicating that your request has been approved or rejected. If rejected, Customer service will tell you why.
- Approved requests will have any information we have stored about you printed and mailed to the physical address on your photo ID.
Again, please note that GDPR information requests are currently only available for residents of the EU.