Need a little information before making an informed purchase? Read through our Good Vibrations Sexual Education How To Articles for ideas about choosing the right toy for you, whether it's a vibrator, lube, or any of our high quality sex products.
If you still need help and have questions about the sex toy in your shopping cart, contact our customer service center at 1-800-BUY-VIBE, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Live Chat.
Shop Best Selling Vibrators
How to Vibrators Articles
What are Premium Vibes? Electric?
- While many battery vibrators are long and may look like they are designed to go into the vagina, many people report that they work better externally (on the clitoris, labia, penis, testicles, perineum) and the first inch or two inside the vagina or anus than for deeper penetration.
- Toys with a vibrator in the base or on the side of the shaft are better designed for penetration, since the vibrations will be strongest where the nerves are more sensitive.
- Electric vibrators are more powerful and durable, but they tend to be noisier
- A majority of women report that they need some sort of clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. Battery vibrators are an easy way to add that extra sensation during sex.
- Never insert a vibrator into the anus unless it has a base to keep it from going all the way inside.
Keeping Your Vibrator Working
- Avoid dropping the vibrator. The plastic parts can crack or break.
- Store your batteries outside the vibrator to avoid accidentally leaving the vibrator on low.
- If your toy isn’t waterproof, be careful to avoid getting water inside it.
- Clean non-waterproof vibrators by wiping with a cloth moistened with water and/or soap and water.
- If there is a cord between the battery pack and the vibrator, do not tug on the cord since it can break.
- Thoroughly clean and dry toys after use. Toys that are made from porous materials can be covered with a condom to keep them clean.
- If you want to share a toy with someone else or use it for anal and vaginal play, either wash it in between or cover it with a fresh condom each time you switch how you’re using it.
Warning: Any battery-operated device generates heat when in operation. If the vibrator does not have access to air it may become hot enough to cause injury. Therefore, please do not lie on the vibrator or battery pack. Always turn the vibrator off and put it away when not in use. Don't fall asleep with your vibrator on.