Explore our selection of vibrators for beginners, designed to provide full-bodied sensations. Easy to use, they offer multiple vibration patterns that are great to jump-start pleasure and provide broad or targeted stimulation.
Beginner vibrators can be a perfect option for people who have little or no experience with sex toys. Explore our varied selection of beginner-friendly internal and external vibrators and find the perfect fit.
What is a Beginner Vibrator?
A vibrator, sometimes described as a massager, is a sex toy that is used on the body to create and provide sensation for pleasurable stimulation and to add a new and exciting experience to your sex life. There are many different shapes and models of vibrators, each offering a unique experience and design to target a variety of hot-spots- from external clitoral vibrators, to G-spot vibrators, to anal vibrators, and more!
“Vibrators can be used for both solo play and partnered play by one or more people. Devices exist to be used by couples to stimulate the genitals of both partners. They can be applied to erogenous zones, such as the clitoris, the vulva or vagina, penis, scrotum or anus, for sexual stimulation, for the release of sexual frustration and to achieve orgasm.” (Wikipedia)
Everyone's body is different, which is why there are many different types of vibrators to choose from. For people who have little or no experience with a personal massager, a toy with a variety of settings and a versatile design can help you explore your body with these new sensations. Sex experts, sex educators, and sex therapists alike have recommended vibrators to those who have difficulty reaching orgasm through masturbation or intercourse alone.
Many classic vibrators are compact sized with rounded heads and ergonomic designs. Made from body-safe materials, they come in many styles with different vibration modes, offering broad sensations.
For instance, iconically-shaped wand massagers are unisex and can be used as a personal massager for external stimulation during solo play or partnered sex games. Other styles of vibrators, like internal massagers, are specifically designed for G-spot stimulation or designed to provide a diversity of sensation.
Amp Up Your Pleasure with Targeted Stimulation
First-time vibe users might be surprised to learn how many different types of massagers exist. Magic wands, bullet vibrators, clit stimulators and rabbit vibratos with bunny ears offer a variety of pleasure settings that can be great for exploration and even lead to incredible orgasms.
Here are the common types of vibrating sex toys to consider:
- External Vibrators: A classic vibrator for beginners is the external vibrator design, which can appeal to users of all body types. These gender-neutral vibrators can spice up the sex life of anyone, regardless of genitals or sexual orientation, since they can be used on any external hot-spots: clits, penises, nipples, wherever vibration can feel great!
- Classic Shapes: Vibrators come in many shapes, but the classic vibrator for beginners often has a smooth shape with a rounded head. These toys often provide different types of vibration, ample variety of sensations and huge amounts of pleasure, and the smooth simple body is easy to use. Bullet vibrators are also very popular for their compact and discreet design.
- High-Quality Materials: Personal massagers often have a silky-soft coat, made out of body-safe silicone. They also can feature other materials, such as metallic plating and bioplastic.
- Variable Vibration Modes: Full-bodied sensations are often achieved through different pleasure settings. The lowest intensity can be a good choice for people who prefer stimulating their sensitive spots at their own pace. For more powerful vibes, users can try higher levels of intensity.
- Waterproof & Quiet: Many sex toys for beginners are waterproof, which makes them perfect to use in the shower. First-time vibe users who prefer to enjoy broad sensations without a lot of noise may want to consider purchasing rumbly vibes that offer a deeper vibration than buzzy vibes. Discreet vibrators are often designed to be quieter than classic models.
A Simple Buyer's Guide: Vibrations & Body-Safe Materials for External Stimulation and Orgasms
Figuring out how to use high-end vibrators - especially if your sex toy is an air-pulse technology device or remote control wand vibrator - can be overwhelming, particularly for beginners.
When purchasing your first vibrating sex toy, consider its basic features and shape. Avoid cheap, bulky internal vibrators that are made of porous materials. Consider intensity levels and vibration patterns as well as overall features.
According to experts, whether you're planning to use your beginner vibrator for external stimulation or inside the body, make sure to apply ample amounts of high-quality sex lubricant for better results and easy insertion.
The battery life of a sex toy can play an important role when it comes to stimulating an erogenous zone. That said, many beginner toys not only come with different intensity levels, but also have rechargeable batteries. Silicone vibrators are usually waterproof and can be a great option to spice up your partnered sex life and solo sessions.
Beginners Vibes FAQs
Shop at Good Vibes
While we carry a large collection of beginner vibrator toys, wand massagers and vibrating cock rings, we also offer other amazing sexual wellness products, such as clit stimulators, rabbit vibrators, butt plug sets for partnered sex games and solo play.
Shop online and enjoy discreet shipping!