Ami Silicone Kegel Exercisers by Je Joue
Tease while you tone your vaginal and pelvic muscles for heightened pleasure and control and stronger orgasms! Premium-quality, innovative weighted and shaped Kegel exercisers allow you to strengthen the pubococcygeal muscles and have a pleasurable time doing it. Each of the three body-safe silicone exercisers is weighted and shaped differently, with smooth, soft surfaces and flexible, squeezable midsections. Tug gently on the soft yet solid silicone cord to add stimulation and resistance. The waterproof set of three comes in an attractive ribbon-tie storage box with instructions for use.
When exercising your PC (aka Kegel) muscles with a resistive device, or via any other method, remember that the correct way to exercise a muscle is not to simply tighten it. You must also relax that muscle, not only for maximum flexibility and functionality, but also to avoid injury. Our pelvic floor consultant suggests a maximum of 30 reps a day, remembering to fully relax each time.
Ami Silicone Kegel Exercisers
Purple silicone and ABS plastic
Ami 1 - 1.65oz, 4.37" (length with cord), 1.41" (length excluding cord), 1.41" diameter
Ami 2 - 2.75oz, 6.14" (length with cord), 3.14" (length excluding cord), 1.25" diameter
Ami 3 - 3.73oz, 5.66" (length with cord), 2.75" (length excluding cord), 1.1" diameter
Body-safeSex toys are made from many different materials, with varying amounts of information available about them, and many have not been tested for safety. We always choose better-quality items, and we give special attention to those we know to be safer.
Enjoy sustainable sex! Learn about our Ecorotic® Rating Criteria.
Ami Kegel Exercisers Product Video
Brand: Je Joue
Material: Silicone / ABS
- Toys > Sexual Health & Wellness > Kegel & PC Exercisers
- Toys > Shopping Guides > Sex Celebs & Educators > Redhead Bedhead's Picks
- Toys > Shopping Guides > Shopping Guides > Sex at an Older Age
- Toys > Shopping Guides > Sex Celebs & Educators > Shar Rednour's Picks
- Toys > Shopping Guides > Staff Favorites
- See More +
- Toys > Shopping Guides > Premium Sex Toys
- Toys > Bondage & Fetish > Fifty Shades of Grey
Reviews & RatingsRate and Review It
As said in the title I am new to kegel exercisers. These are my first ones and I am still exploring them. I haven't made it to the 3rd weight yet. I like the smooth silicone and flexibility of the medium and heavier weights. It is a bit awkward inserting and taking them out, but once in, they are comfortable. I like the way the strings are, it makes it easy to pull down for resisting exercises. Easy to clean and love that it is a set.
These balls are really easy to use. the silicone is really grippy which means a little lube can help to get them in. using regularly will really help me streghten my vagina which im sure my partner would love. they're really soft and make exercise feel good.
the little moving balls inside the second one also make it a little more extra fun while playing!
But, since you have to buy them as a set I will rate them one at a time:
1) Large ball- Really challenging to insert when not excited (I had to use lube) and once it's in is not going anywhere. A waste of money and not a workout. (1/5)
2) The two balls rattle around and feel very nice. Still not much of a workout but the mild vibrations are fun (3/5)
3) The heaviest one provides good kegel exercise. I wish it rattle vibrated like the slightly larger one! (4/5)