Crash Pad Series Volume 5: The Revolving Door DVD
The Crash Pad introduced us to “the apartment,” where if you’re fortunate enough to be given a key, you let yourself in… and let yourself go. The spin-off CrashPadSeries.com website continues to explore erotic encounters, from monogamous couples to anonymous affairs. The complete series include a diverse all-gender cast. The wall-to-wall scenes include strap-on sex, bondage and wax play. Even director (and former Good Vibes staffer) Shine Louise Houston gets into the act as voyeur. From San Francisco’s legendary Pink and White Productions, this film is made by and for queer folks. Volume 5 features an Feminist Porn Awards' audience favorite, with Mickey Mod and Syd Blakovich in a barn-burning scene that subverts what 'straight' or 'hetero sex' really is...
Studio: Pink & White Productions
Director: Shine Louise Houston
Awards & Recognition
- 2010 Feminist Porn Awards "Audience Choice" - Syd Blakovich & Mickey Mod
- CrashPadSeries.com was nominated for the 2011 Feminist Porn Awards, and AVN Awards "Best Alternative Website"
- Behind the scenes interviews of performers for each episode
Why We Like It
- Five of the top Episodes from Season 5 of CrashPadSeries.com run by Pink & White Productions
- Pink & White Productions is a queer woman of color owned and operated porn company.
- From Award Winning director, Shine Louise Houston (a former GV SESA!)
- Ongoing theme from The Crash Pad -- a super sexy SF apartment gives key holders some of the hottest sex they've ever experienced.
- Really authentic sex scenes with a refreshing view of lesbian/queer sexuality and gender
- Diverse body types from thin to curvy; diverse gender from trans ftm to the highest of dirty femmes.
- The style of sex varies - from playfulness and tickling, from tender to rouch, slow fucking and hard fucking, scenes with fingers, oral, dildos, face smacking, knife play, female ejaculation, dykes, femme, butch, boi, transmen, cisgender women, cisgender men, androgynous, genderqueer and more.
As pioneers in queer porn, the Crash Pad Series challenges the definitions of gender and sexual orientation. Some movies feature transgender men and women, as well as genderqueer performers. Most include cisgender* women, and some even have cisgender men as performers.
*Cisgender refers to people who experience and present their gender in a way that’s aligned with the sex of their body. It contrasts with transgender, which refers to people who experience their gender as different from the physical sex they were assigned at birth.
Runtime: 100 minutes
Studio: Good Vibrations DVDs