Stronic Drei Pulsator
Brand: Fun Factory
Fun Factory will keep you pulsing with pleasure with its newest Stronic toy that gives you the motion of the ocean, with or without a partner! Read More
Fun Factory will keep you pulsing with pleasure with its newest Stronic toy that gives you the motion of the ocean, with or without a partner! Designed for thrusting hands-free penetration (or hold it to control its motion if you prefer), with more intensity of sensation than the other Stronics – it’s ribbed, hence more friction – and it’s safe to use vaginally or anally. With ten pulsing settings to choose from, you can always have it exactly the way you want it, in or out of the shower – it’s waterproof and submersible! With travel-lock function so your overnight bag won’t shake up airport security.
Stronic Drei Pulsator
Black, Raspberry or Turquoise Silicone and ABS
Please Note: Because the Stronic Drei technology uses magnets, it should not be used by or with anyone with a pacemaker.
This item is not eligible for discounts or promotions.
Body-safe -- Sex toys are made from many different materials, with varying amounts of information available about them, and many have not been tested for safety. We always choose better-quality items, and we give special attention to those we know to be safer.
Rechargeable -- Toys that can be recharged reduce the number of batteries that end up in landfill. We also encourage you to use rechargeable batteries if your favorite vibrator operates using disposables.
Note: The video below is not the Stronic Drei. The video demonstrates the Stronic Eins pulsator, which shares similar magnetic technology and button functionality to the Stronic Drei.
Fun Factory Stronic Pulsator Information Booklet
Keywords: Stronic, pulsate, pulsator, thrust, thruster
Brand: Fun Factory
Material: Silicone / ABS Plastic
Color: Pink or Blue
Power Source: Rechargeable / USB
Length: 9 inches
Insertable Length: 6.5 inches
Diameter: 1.75 inches
Warranty: 2 Years
- Travel Lock
- Toys > Shopping Guides > Shopping Guides > High-Tech Toys Guide
- Toys > Shopping Guides > Sex Celebs & Educators > Emily Morse's Picks
- Toys > Vibrators and Pulsators > Pulsators
- Toys > Shopping Guides > Sex Celebs & Educators > Redhead Bedhead's Picks
- Toys > Vibrators and Pulsators > Rechargeable Vibrators
- See More +
- Toys > Vibrators and Pulsators > G-Spot Vibrators
Reviews & RatingsRate and Review It
I purchased the Drei without having any idea if it was going to work out for me. Now that I've given it its trial run, I'm going to second Pebble's review here. Yes, it's a pretty unusual sensation for a sex toy, and it can be quite enjoyable. But it's going to take some lube and experience to get it to work for you.
The Drei is pretty hefty, mostly because of it's inner mechanism, I think. It's also deceptively large and I found it difficult to insert easily without lubrication. Even when I had it as far in as I could, I couldn't get the flange anywhere near my clit, so it's not great for dual stimulation. On the other hand, once you find juuuust the right spot for the tip to rest, you can pretty much just lay back and let the Drei do its thing. I found that just laying a finger or two on the handle kept it in place, so you won't have to do any acrobatics here. Also, while it is rechargable, I'm not wild about the charger; it's a magnetic charger with two little nubs that just sit against their counterparts on the Drei. It's probably nothing, but I wish it had a cradle or something. Finally, I'm disappointed that there's no case or bag or anything to store the Drei in. Not the end of the world, but it would have been nice.
If g-spot stimulation doesn't do anything for you, this might not be the toy for you. If it does, then this is worth checking out, although you might want to look at some of Fun Factory's other pulsator vibes first. Next time I'm shopping, I'll probably look at some of Fun Factory's other offerings myself.
Reviews help me immensely, so I hope this helps you!
- definitely has the sensation of being banged by someone (albeit a not-so-creative someone)
- multiple settings for different rhythms
- allows you to kind of lay back and let it do its thing
- hefty! very long with quite a lot of girth (it's really much bigger than I expected)
- I didn't think I was so petite down there...but too big (for me anyways). Very long with lots of girth. It actually hurts unless I warm up before hand.
- requires you to be pretty wet/relaxed already for it to slip into you easily
- too much length; I don't get to enjoy any of the external rubbing (major sadface!).
- takes time to find the right spot
- requires the perfect balance of holding him without holding him too hard, such that it dulls the sensation
- if you let go completely, bc of its heft/weight and the independent thrusting, it's really easy for him to slip out.
Overall, it's a fun toy, if it fits in you the right way and you have the patience to use it! That said, check the dimensions and compare to toys you already have. Make sure it works for your body! If you do decide to buy this guy, I'd suggest you rest him loosely in your hand or squeeze him lightly between your thighs as he takes you to bangtown. Don't hold onto him too tight, because you won't feel much.