Crash Pad Series Volume 4: Rope Burn DVD
Shine Louise Houston, a former Good Vibrations SESA, introduced us to The Crash Pad in her award-winning directorial debut. The feature film focused on an apartment, where if you’re fortunate enough to be given a key, you let yourself in… and let yourself go. The spin-off CrashPadSeries.com website continues to explore erotic encounters, from monogamous couples to anonymous affairs. The fourth DVD installment centers around sadomasochism. Experience intensity interjected with sincerity as passionate partners bring an authentic chemistry and connection to their power play. See spanking, slapping, chest-pounding, boot-licking and rope bondage, as well as play incorporating knives, cigarettes and ash. From San Francisco porn pioneers Pink and White Productions, these candid scenes are made by and for queer folks. The diverse cast of this genderfuck series blurs boundaries and proves presumptions wrong.
Awards & Recognition
- 2010 Feminist Porn Awards Nominee
- CrashPadSeries.com was nominated for the 2011 Feminist Porn Awards, and AVN Awards "Best Alternative Website"
- Behind the scenes interviews of performers for each episode
Why We Like It
- Five of the top Episodes from Season 4 of CrashPadSeries.com run by Pink and White Productions
- Pink and White Productions is a queer woman of color owned and operated porn company.
- From Award Winning director, Shine Louise Houston (a former GV SESA!)
- Ongoing theme from The Crash Pad -- a super sexy SF apartment gives key holders some of the hottest sex they've ever experienced.
- Really authentic sex scenes with a refreshing view of lesbian/queer sexuality and gender
- Diverse body types from thin to curvy; diverse gender from trans ftm to the highest of dirty femmes.
- The style of sex varies - from playfulness and tickling, from tender to rouch, slow fucking and hard fucking, scenes with fingers, oral, dildos, face smacking, knife play, female ejaculation, dykes, femme, butch, boi, transmen, cisgender women, androgynous, genderqueer and more.
As pioneers in queer porn, the Crash Pad Series challenges the definitions of gender and sexual orientation. Some movies feature transgender men and women, as well as genderqueer performers. Most include cisgender* women, and some even have cisgender men as performers.
*Cisgender refers to people who experience and present their gender in a way that’s aligned with the sex of their body. It contrasts with transgender, which refers to people who experience their gender as different from the physical sex they were assigned at birth.
Runtime: 113 minutes
Studio: Good Vibrations DVDs